The BlinkPay website(s) and related web-based services are made available to site visitors pursuant to the following terms and conditions of use (“Terms and Conditions”), and any other rules posted on the website. By visiting the BlinkPay website(s) you are accepting the Terms and Conditions. If you disagree with these Terms and Conditions you must discontinue use of the website immediately.
BlinkPay holds all copyright and other intellectual property rights in this website and reserves all such rights. You may electronically store and reproduce the contents of this website solely for the purpose of viewing this website or saving website content for your own personal use. You may not display or distribute the content of any of these pages in public or where the content is accessible to the public, including making any reproduction in any form on the Internet without seeking prior permission from BlinkPay.
- With this website, BlinkPay is not, in any way, making any offer to enter into any transaction or relationship with you. For full details of BlinkPay products and services contact (09) 972-9575.
- We may include links on this website to other websites or resources operated by parties other than BlinkPay. BlinkPay is not responsible for any of the content or accuracy of external websites or pages. Furthermore we are not responsible for the availability of external websites or pages and do not endorse them, nor are we liable or responsible for the privacy practices of the content of the external websites.
- If you create a link to the BlinkPay website you remain fully responsible for any consequences of that link, whether direct or indirect and you will protect BlinkPay against any loss, damage, liability or costs or expense arising from or in connection to the link.
- Whilst BlinkPay makes every effort to ensure the information contained on this website is accurate, it does not represent or warrant the accuracy or completeness of any information on this website or that this information is suitable for your intended use. The information on this website may be changed at any time without prior notice.
- Subject to any applicable law which cannot be excluded and to all provisions implied by statute which cannot be excluded, BlinkPay accepts no responsibility for any loss, damage or expense (whether direct or indirect) incurred by you as a result of any error, omission or misrepresentation in any information on this site or our failure to provide this site.
- Publication of email addresses should not be taken as deemed consent to receiving unsolicited electronic messages.
- These terms and conditions are in addition to and do not replace any terms and conditions for BlinkPay products or services and BlinkPay reserves the right to change the Terms and Conditions without prior notice.