Blink Group Acceptable Use Policy
Use of our Services is subject to this Acceptable Use Policy.
Capitalised terms have the meaning stated in the applicable agreement between the Customer and Blink Group.
Customer agrees not to, and not to allow third parties to use the Services:
- to violate, or encourage the violation of, the legal rights of others (for example, this may include allowing Customers to infringe or misappropriate the intellectual property rights of others in violation of applicable law);
- to engage in, promote or encourage illegal activity;
- for any unlawful, invasive, infringing, defamatory or fraudulent purpose (for example, this may include phishing, creating a pyramid scheme or mirroring a website);
- to intentionally distribute viruses, worms, Trojan horses, corrupted files, hoaxes, or other items of a destructive or deceptive nature;
- to interfere with the use of the Services, or the equipment used to provide the Services, by customers, authorised resellers, or other authorised users;
- to disable, interfere with or circumvent any aspect of the Services;
- to generate, distribute, publish or facilitate unsolicited mass email, promotions, advertisings or other solicitations (“spam”); or
- to use the Services, or any interfaces provided with the Services, to access any other BlinkPay product or service in a manner that violates the terms of service of such other BlinkPay product or service.